VuScape is a video wall controller for small to large scale video walls and single or multi-display projections. VuScape is based on a PCI - Express architecture and offers a powerful backbone to show many signals and data uncompressed and in full frame rate simultaneously.
The controller is based on a quad-core Intel CPU system that runs by default on a Windows operating system and guarantees to run any Windows application. Thanks to the multi-screen capability, any desktop wall configuration can be generated. These desktop surfaces can then be connected to show inputs, network signals or standard Windows applications simultaneously on a video wall. This opens a virtual unlimited number of configurations from a single controller.
The main benefits of VuScape are:
• Pixel space (Up to 64x inputs and outputs)
• Resolution of up to 3840x2160 per input and output
• Synchronized outputs
• Multiple formats of inputs available
• 24-bit true color image processing at full frame rate
• HDCP support
• Support for standard Windows applications
• Decoding of IP streams through IP decoding boards or software decoding
The controllers of the German company VuWall are now available in Romania through ELTEK.