In the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, companies worldwide did a tremendous effort in maintaining business continuity while at the same time, ensuring their staff’s safety. This led to the biggest remote work experiment in history.
But as vaccinations rates are growing and the attitudes towards the work-from-home have evolved, employees are steadily returning back to office to a new hybrid model of employment.
A recent study
from Skanska revealed that in Romania, 51% of the people interviewed are going to office every day compared to the 38% that were going in March 2020, during the first wave. Among the quoted reasons for wanting to return were: the lack of a clear separation between the personal and professional life, monotony and the absence of equipment and infrastructure available at the office. The main drive, though is the need for the mental comfort provided by a workplace through the opportunity of collaborating closely in a team, communicating and maintaining effectiveness and creativity.
In order to implement the new flexible arrangement in which employees will combine onsite and offsite work, the companies must ensure that they will feel safe the moment they step into the building. Not only this will require a clear vision, agility and adaptability in the next period, but also speeding up the process of digitalization:
• Creating the collaborative work infrastructure to allow employees to communicate easily regardless of their location;
• Solutions for quick and efficient information;
• Solutions for providing a desk management tool, as most probably offices will start decreasing in size for operational costs reduction purposes - employees will need to know when they can come to the office and find a place to work;
• Proactively support social distancing through the right sensors that can analyze and monitor the occupancy level – and then guide the people in the office to the free spaces they need;
• Healthier buildings through the implementation of safety and security tools like: sensors for better air quality, facial temperature recognition, room temperature control and visitor management.
We have over 20 years of experience in the Audio/Video industry, gained in complex projects that improved the work areas of important institutions from private and public sectors. Thus, we are more than prepared to provide a mix of solutions that will ensure your safe return to your workplace.
Our products and solutions are tailor-made for the current situation and will guarantee a seamless management of your space. These represent the result of research done on the subject by industry leaders like: Biamp, Crestron, LG, Logitech, Microsoft, PADS4, Sharp/NEC, Shure, SMART Technologies.